This original photographic collection includes wildlife photographs taken by August Farrow in Quitaque & Surrounding Areas of Texas.
- National Ranching Heritage Museum - Lubbock
- Caprock Canyons State Park - Quitaque
- Alibates Flint Quarries National Park - Potter County
- Palo Duro Canyon - Canyon
- Buffalo Lake National Wildlife Refuge - Canyon
- Wildcat Bluff Nature Center - Amarillo
This collection excludes birds and insects which can be found in:
- Insects: A Photographic Collection: Amarillo, Volumes 1 & 2
- Insects & Arachnids: A Photographic Collection: Quitaque & Quanah
- Birds: A Photographic Collection: Amarillo & Canyon, TX.
All subjects depicted are feral or wild.
This collection includes full color images. View them in color on your color-enabled Kindle device OR download the free Kindle app to view this title on your smart phone, tablet, laptop, netbook or computer!