This original photographic collection includes wildlife photographs taken by August Farrow in North America & Hawaii.
- Joshua Tree National Park - Twentynine Palms, California
- Death Valley National Park - Death Valley, California
- Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks - Three Rivers, California
- Wild Horse Sanctuary - Shingleton, California
- La Jolla Cove - La Jolla, California
- Balboa Island, California
- Valley of Fire - Diamond, Nevada
- Canyonlands National Park - Moab, Utah
- Lone Elk Park - St. Louis, Missouri
- Yellowstone National Park - Wyoming
- Grand Teton National Park - Wyoming
- Gettysburg National Battlefield - Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
- West Seattle, Washington
- Tulum Mayan Ruins - Quintana Roo, Mexico
- Lamanai Mayan Ruins - Belize
- Hanauma Bay - Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Waimea Bay Beach Park - Haleiwa, Oahu, Hawaii
- Dole Plantation - Wahiawa, Oahu, Hawaii
- North Shore - Oahu, Hawaii
- Byodo Temple - Honolulu, Oahu, Hawaii
- Punaluu Beach - Pahala, Big Island, Hawaii
- Papago Park - Phoenix, Arizona
- Meteor Crater - Winslow, Arizona
- Grand Canyon South Rim - Arizona
- Grand Canyon North Rim - North Rim, Arizona
- Saguaro National Park: District 1 - Tucson, Arizona
- Pacific Coast Highway - Big Sur, California Area
- Pacific Coast Highway - San Simeon, California Area
- Elephant Seal Rookery - San Simeon, California
Excludes locations that already have their own books.
Additional North American wildlife and locations can be found in the following series:
- Wildlife: A Photographic Collection
- Insects & Arachnids: A Photographic Collection
- Birds: A Photographic Collection series.
All subjects depicted are feral or wild.
This collection includes full color images. View them in color on your color-enabled Kindle device OR download the free Kindle app to view this title on your smart phone, tablet, laptop, netbook or computer!
North America & Hawaii