This original photographic collection includes wildlife photographs taken by August Farrow in Brazoria County, Texas between January 1st 2019 & December 31st 2019.
I spent a total of 5 days in Brazoria County, Texas. This is what I saw and was able to photograph during that time.
This Volume includes:
- Brazoria, TX
- Brazoria National Wildlife Refuge - Lake Jackson
- Sea Center Texas - Lake Jackson
- Gulf Coast Bird Observatory - Lake Jackson
- Lake Jackson Wilderness Park - Lake Jackson
- Justin Hurst Wildlife Management Area - Freeport
- San Bernard National Wildlife Refuge - Brazoria
This is not a book to showcase my photography. It's a photo collection highlighting the wildlife that was actually seen at this location during this period. It's not what someone saw once 5 years ago, not what someone supposes could be there based on location and habitat., but wildlife that was actually there, seen and photographed by this visitor.
All wildlife depicted is
wild or feral.
Wildlife: 5 Days in Brazoria County, TX - 2019